Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple iPad Price $999

How much will you pay for the newest Apple iPad?. Apple give your very fantasic price for iPad Table released today : $999. It's affordable for Pad. The 16GB version will cost $499, the 32GB will cost $599 and the large 64GB version will cost $699. These models all come with Wi-Fi, to add 3G to that just put another $130 to each model.

ipad costThere are many opinions or respons for Apple today announced the iPad, a 10-inch tablet computer running the iPhone OS, but the iPad price is to expensive for many blogger.

Zdnet wrote : "It’s funny how history repeats itself. At the beginning of his presentation Jobs said that the iPad would cost $999 then exploded the price on screen, replacing it with $499, the starting price. I was suspicious of the $999 price-point almost as soon as it was announced. My logic, $999 was too much for an LCD touchscreen, it’s not an AMOLED for heaven’s sake!"

Zdnet give argument, that price is like jobs’ flashy price drop at the end of his preso reminds me of the sales tactic used by the guy who sold my Mom/me the 128k Mac in 1984. I was playing around with it and my Mom immediately asked the salesman “How much?” He replied “$10,000.” Then after I played with it for a while he told my Mom it was “only $4,000.” What a deal!

Apple will give the standard Wi-Fi models will start to ship in 60 days, with the 3G versions coming in 90 days. We are told that the international version will be available from June.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis