Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kate Gosselin's New Look

New year and an style to Kate Gosselin Tiger Woods. She give new performance for public with long haired and casual in a long sweater, large sunglasses and let down hair, Elin was spotted with keys in hand in Florida. It's news style to support Tiger Wood, just news style in New Year or preparation for new agenda tomorrow like Halloween or April Mop?

kate gosselin
That long-haired gal is none other than Kate Gosselin sporting a new do, courtesy of some hair extensions that took celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson 20 hours.

Kate, who jokes that her new nickname is "Kate Clean-Slate," tells the mag: "I'm starting over. It's good to have hair again. I never thought I'd have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life. I'm rebuilding. There's no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals."

Not that I liked that odd, butchered-in-the-back short do she had before.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis